Sunday, August 7, 2011

Baby Sprinkle

My friend is having her 4th little peanut - so we opted for a small intimate baby "sprinkle" ... they are not finding out the gender of their baby before hand so I thought an actual sprinkle theme would be perfect. Muted rainbow and sprinkles actually... cute and colorful - and unique for sure.
The idea of the rainbow colors came mostly from my BRILLIANT friend Stacy from Pinkadot Shop. Let me tell you how wonderful she is and whenever I give her an idea - she runs with it and adds a unique touch that is simply amazing! Check her out... anyway... it turned out great... we did solid tissue poms and rainbow tissue poms - all party printables are from Pinkadot Shop {obviously} - The cute banner, water bottle labels, invites, favor tags etc.
For cupcakes I went with basic chocolate with fudge icing topped with sprinkles
Funfetti with vanilla butter cream frosting with sprinkles
and Black Forrest cupcakes
which I adapted from THIS recipe - I made chocolate cupcakes - cored them - filled them with the cherry filling and frosted them with home made whipped cream with confetti sprinkles.
and for food we did the typical & oh so yummy shower food!
I think it was a great success and really enjoyed seeing the mom to be celebrated before the big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment